Do you love Dixie Belle Patina Paints? I know I do!
Then layer Bronze and Copper and spray with blue activator. Let Dry.
Satin seal – super easy and super fun! (don’t forget to stir the patina paints as you go!)
A few tips and tricks with Dixie Belle Patina:
- Use a throw a way chip brush
- Continuously stir your paints as you go because the Dixie Belle Patina Paints has metal flakes in it that sink to the bottom.
- Best results if you let final layer (especially Iron!) sit over night. Sun also gives a much better result.
- Wipe down with damp cloth prior to sealing. Not completely necessary but it will get rid of any powder residue (I rarely do this!)
- Pour your clear coat (I like Satin) into a separate container instead of dipping brush into original container. That way, you have no cross contamination.